- Schedule of Classes - June 26, 2022 7:27PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Environmental Psychology is an interdisciplinary field concerned with how the physical environment and human behavior interrelate. Most of the course focuses on how residential environments and urban and natural settings affect human health and well-being. Students also examine how human attitudes and behaviors affect environmental quality. Issues of environmental justice and culture are included throughout. Hands-on projects plus exams.
When Offered Fall, Summer.
Distribution Category (SBA-AS, SSC-AS)
- Provide overview of knowledge about the environment and human behavior (grounding in field).
- Understand cultural and life course diversity in human-environment interactions (sensitivity to diversity).
- Learn how to analyze problems like an environmental psychologist (develop critical thinking skill).
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MTWRF Online Meeting
- Jun 21 - Jul 29, 2022
Instruction Mode: Online
This Online Summer Session class is offered by the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. For details visit http://www.sce.cornell.edu/ss/courses/courses.php?v=2783
Or send this URL: