- Schedule of Classes - June 26, 2022 7:27PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This case-based course serves as an introduction to healthcare services marketing. The course is intended to give students an appreciation for the marketing discipline and how it can be used as a tool to understand and address the needs and wants of the consumer. Students will be expected to think critically about healthcare marketing, speak the marketing language and apply the tools and concepts from readings and lectures to assigned cases and classroom discussion.
When Offered Summer.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: EMHA students.
- Apply marketing tools and techniques appropriately.
- Explain key marketing concepts: customer orientation, consumer behavior and consumerism in the healthcare industry.
- Analyze cases and present recommendations competently, including articulating, advocating for and supporting one's position.
- Identify trends, developments and opportunities, and how healthcare organizations should respond to them.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Jun 19 - Aug 6, 2022
- M Online Meeting
- Jul 11, 2022
- Jul 25, 2022
Instruction Mode: Online
Enrollment limited to EMHA students.
Or send this URL: