- Schedule of Classes - June 26, 2022 7:27PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
An introduction to statistical methods. Topics to be covered include the descriptive analysis of data, probability concepts and distributions, estimation and hypothesis testing, regression and correlation analysis. Applications from business, economics, and the biological sciences are used to illustrate the methods covered in the course.
When Offered Summer.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: EMHA students.
- Explain basic statistical data presentations using averages, standard deviation, t-statistics, and hypothesis tests.
- Explain the issues of endogeneity, correlation and causation when analyzing the relationship between variables.
- Use bi-variate and multivariate regression analysis techniques.
- Use dummy variables and trend variables to analyze seasonal trends and make short-run forecasts.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Jul 3 - Aug 6, 2022
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Asynchronous
Enrollment limited to EMHA students.
Or send this URL: