- Schedule of Classes - September 1, 2022 7:41AM EDT
- Course Catalog - August 9, 2022 8:17AM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
In this class, we will use data-related case studies to understand the common problems organizations and policymakers face, how they use data to benefit their organization and key components that are driving the policy conversation. We will also get broad exposure to the related concepts behind data products and teams including data engineering, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and data visualization.
When Offered Summer.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Executive Master of Public Administration students.
Distribution Category (KCM-HE, SBA-HE)
- Students will embed a data-driven strategic approach into their organization or product.
- Students will demonstrate understanding of the types of data in different types of organizations and products, the challenges faced with data quality, leadership, and team building.
- Students will anticipate use cases for artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data engineering pertinent to their organization or policy.
- Students will articulate the key ethical concerns with data security, data privacy, and artificial intelligence implementation and usage.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- May 31 - Jul 2, 2022
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Synchronous
Or send this URL: