- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course serves as an introduction to the art of model building, especially related to public sector planning and management issues. The course also introduces the quantitative approach for identifying, evaluating and estimating the physical, economic, environmental, and social impacts of alternative decisions planners and managers are asked to make.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: MPA students or by permission of instructor.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency with quantitative modeling techniques, including simulation, optimization, and linear/dynamic programming.
- Students will identify, evaluate, and estimate the physical, economic, environmental, and social aspects of alternative decisions planners and managers are asked to make.
- Students will integrate concepts learned in class through a team project.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: CEE 6930
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Savage Hall 200
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: