- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Designed to develop a working knowledge of AutoCAD as a tool for design and construction documentation. Explores the link between AutoCAD, Adobe Create Suite and Microsoft Office softwares.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Intended for: Landscape Architecture majors, all others must get permission of instructor.
- Students will be able to organize and set up AutoCAD software to be able to work most efficiently.
- Students will be able to draw 2D shapes and manipulate those shapes.
- Students will be able to create construction details using advanced commands, i.e. blocks, x-refs, pen tables.
- Students will be able to create construction drawings as one would in a professional design setting.
Disabled for this roster.