- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Designed to develop a working knowledge of AutoCAD as a tool for design and construction documentation. Explores the link between AutoCAD, Adobe Create Suite and Microsoft Office softwares.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Intended for: Landscape Architecture majors, all others must get permission of instructor.
- Students will have a working knowledge of 2D CAD.
- Students will understand how CAD is implemented in landscape architecture.
- Students will have upon completion a list of over 100 AutoCAD commands as reference.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: LA 5100
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- T Mann Library B30A
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment is limited to: Landscape Architecture students.
Disabled for this roster.