- Schedule of Classes - June 10, 2022 7:44AM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This discussion-based course will delve in-depth into the biological and physiological underpinnings of grapevine growth and management.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: PLSCI 1420 or PLSCI 1115.
Comments Graduate students from the School of Integrative Plant Science can enroll without the prerequisite.Outcomes
- Describe grapevine organs, their origins, and functions.
- Describe the vegetative and reproductive cycles of the grapevine.
- Demonstrate the relationship between water relations and nutrient uptake.
- Theorize the causes of carbon limitations and their impact on vine growth and fruit composition.
- Identify specific impacts of biotic stresses on the vine.
- Integrate vine physiology with environmental variables to guide potential vineyard practices.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: VIEN 5300
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- M Warren Hall B51
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Vanden Heuvel, J
Instruction Mode: In Person
Disabled for this roster.