- Schedule of Classes - May 10, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 10, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Intended for graduate students who want a more thorough understanding of applied ergonomic methods than is provided by DEA 4700. Each student is required to attend DEA 4700 lectures, meet with the instructor and other graduate students for an additional class each week, and complete additional readings and projects.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: DEA 6510.
- Explore a wide variety of conceptual and methodological issues in cognitive ergonomics and physical ergonomics, contextual models of ergonomics and their impact on the choice of analytical methods.
- Conduct an ergonomic analysis for both physical and cognitive ergonomics topics.
- Develop and frame ergonomic recommendations for workplace ergonomic problems.
Or send this URL: