- Schedule of Classes - May 6, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 6, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Covers physical and cognitive ergonomic methods and techniques and their application to the design of products and modern work environments. Covers conceptual frameworks for ergonomics analysis, systems methods and processes, a repertoire of ergonomics methods, and techniques for the analysis of products, work activities and work systems.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: DEA 3510.
- Explore a wide variety of conceptual and methodological issues in cognitive and physical ergonomics, contextual models of ergonomics and their impact on the choice of analytical methods.
- Conduct an ergonomic analysis for both physical and cognitive ergonomics topics.
- Develop and frame ergonomic recommendations for workplace ergonomic problems.
Or send this URL: