- Schedule of Classes - February 20, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 20, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
New operating models (new ways of doing things) are disrupting the hospitality sector and beyond (think: AirBnB, delivery-only restaurants, focused hospitals, food-delivery startups, etc.). This course builds and uses operations management tools to understand these new models. In a course project, students use this understanding to identify new business opportunities.
When Offered Spring.
Comments Undergraduate students should enroll in HADM 4015.Outcomes
- Strengthened and expanded skills required to analyze existing operating models.
- Expertise, materials and tools to independently come up with the new operating models and systematically evaluate them.
- Life-long skills to study and invent new operating business models.
- Disruptive Opportunities: the participants are well set to develop multiple successful businesses, either as corporate or independent entrepreneurs.
- Leverage sustainability challenges into opportunities.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: HADM 4015
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRStatler Hall 391
Prerequisite: HADM 7030 Co-meets with HADM 4015. Undergraduate students should enroll in HADM 4015.
Or send this URL: