- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
New operating models (new ways of doing things) are disrupting the hospitality sector and beyond (think: AirBnB, delivery-only restaurants, focused hospitals, food-delivery startups, etc.). This course builds and uses operations management tools to understand these new models. In a course project, students use this understanding to identify new business opportunities.
When Offered Spring.
Satisfies Requirement Satisfies HADM or Free Electives for SHA students.
Comments Graduate students should enroll in HADM 6015.Outcomes
- Strengthened and expanded skills required to analyze existing operating models.
- Expertise, materials and tools to independently come up with the new operating models and systematically evaluate them.
- Life-long skills to study and invent new operating business models.
- Disruptive Opportunities: the participants are well set to develop multiple successful businesses, either as corporate or independent entrepreneurs.
- Leverage sustainability challenges into opportunities.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: HADM 6015
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRStatler Hall 391
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Co-meets with HADM 6015. Graduate students should enroll in HADM 6015.
Or send this URL: