- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Intended for graduate students who want a more thorough understanding of applied ergonomic methods than is provided by DEA 4700. Each student is required to attend DEA 4700 lectures, meet with the instructor and other graduate students for an additional class each week, and complete additional readings and projects.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: DEA 6510.
- Explore a wide variety of conceptual and methodological issues in cognitive ergonomics and physical ergonomics, contextual models of ergonomics and their impact on the choice of analytical methods.
- Conduct an ergonomic analysis for both physical and cognitive ergonomics topics.
- Develop and frame ergonomic recommendations for workplace ergonomic problems.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: DEA 4700
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWM Van Rensselaer Hall 4301
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Disabled for this roster.