- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Covers physical and cognitive ergonomic methods and techniques and their application to the design of products and modern work environments. Covers conceptual frameworks for ergonomic analysis, systems methods and processes, a repertoire of ergonomics methods, and techniques for the analysis of products, work activities and work systems.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: DEA 3510.
- Explore a wide variety of conceptual and methodological issues in cognitive ergonomics and physical ergonomics, contextual models of ergonomics and their impact on the choice of analytical methods.
- Conduct an ergonomic analysis for both physical and cognitive ergonomics topics.
- Develop and frame ergonomic recommendations for workplace ergonomic problems.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: DEA 6700
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWM Van Rensselaer Hall 4301
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Disabled for this roster.