- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Aimed at students who are interested in pursuing activities in customer strategy and analytics built around the notion of customer centricity. The primary objective of this course is to provide students with how customer relationship management (CRM) can help accomplish strategic initiatives, improve firm profitability and build lasting competitive advantage. Students will be exposed to the practical side of CRM through case studies and hands-on exercises. This course is particularly relevant for students interested in careers in consulting, strategy, marketing and retailing, as well as for entrepreneurs.
When Offered Spring (weeks 1-7).
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2400, AEM 2100 or equivalent.
Comments Co-meets with NBA 6340 .Outcomes
- Develop essential skills to collect, analyze, and act on customer information.
- Identify how customer strategy creates value for organizations and customers.
- Evaluate the success of the relationship management efforts.
Seven Week - First. Combined with: NBA 6340
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TRSage Graduate Hall B10
- Jan 22 - Mar 12, 2019
Prerequisite: AEM 2400 and AEM 2100 or equivalent.
Or send this URL: