- Schedule of Classes - March 30, 2023 7:34PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 30, 2023 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course deals with the use of data to make marketing decisions. It introduces concepts, methods, and applications of analytics to products, markets, and marketing actions. Unlike marketing courses that focus on conceptual material, this course will provide skills to translate conceptual understanding into specific operational plans – a skill in increasing demand in organizations today.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2100, AEM 2420, AEM 2010, or equivalent.
Forbidden Overlaps Forbidden Overlap: due to an overlap in content, students will not receive credit for both AEM 4435 and NBA 6390.
- Develop appreciation for the value of evidence-based decision making in marketing.
- Use the vocabulary of marketing analytics.
- Develop and apply common analytical tools in marketing.
- Utilize the findings from analytical models to improve marketing decisions in business situations.
Seven Week - Second. Combined with: AEM 5435
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Warren Hall 150
- Oct 12 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisites: AEM 2100, AEM 2420 and AEM 2010; or equivalents.
Or send this URL: