- Schedule of Classes - March 30, 2023 7:34PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 30, 2023 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course is an introduction to programming with Python for students aiming to enter the world of business analytics. Using business applied cases students will increase decision making efficiency and productivity through a detailed understanding of Python programming languages. Students will also learn how to use a range of Python libraries for data analytics such as NumPy, MatPlotLib, Seaborn, Pandas, and Scikit.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: Dyson students.
Forbidden Overlaps Forbidden Overlap: due to an overlap in content, students will receive credit for only one course in the following group: AEM 2840, AEM 2841, AEM 5840, CS 1133, HADM 3710.
- Program Python, a strong and popular open source programming language.
- Develop algorithmic thinking.
- Utilize and understand Basic Data Structures.
- Utilize and understand Conditional Branching and Looping.
- Create functions in Python.
- Utilize Python libraries that can be used for business analytics.
- Develop skills in building models to solve real-world business problems.
- Produce a Python solution for a business application.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: AEM 5840
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Mann Library B30A
- Aug 22 - Dec 5, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment preference given to: Dyson students concentrating in Business Analytics.
Or send this URL: