- Schedule of Classes - September 17, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 17, 2021 7:31PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
In recent years, the scientific community has increasingly referred to "public engagement in science." This seminar explores the scholarly literature addressing that move; the links between "public engagement" and earlier concerns about sciences literacy, public understanding of science, and outreach; and the intersections between literature in communication and in science studies on issues involving the relationships among science(s) and public(s).
When Offered Fall or Spring.Outcomes
- Students will be able to identify scholarly literature relevant to analysis of public communication of science and technology.
- Students will be able to identify and analyze recurrent themes in the scholarly literature on public communication of science and technology.
- Students will be able to produce scholarly writing (including appropriate documentation) about public communication of science and technology.
Or send this URL: