- Schedule of Classes - June 12, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 12, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Includes selected experiments on gene expression, biolistic transformation, confocal microscopy, laser capture microdissection, microarray analysis, genetic mapping and mutant analysis, transposon tagging, proteomics, and metabolite analysis.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BIOMG 2800 or PLBRG 2250 and BIOMG 3300 or BIOMG 3330 or BIOMG 3350 or BIOMG 3310, or equivalent or, permission of instructor.
- Become familiar with a set of methods for performing experiments with plant material in the laboratory and be able to follow and use experimental protocols
- Understand what information can be gained by a particular type of experimentation or data analysis as well as the limitations of the methods
- Be able to formulate testable hypotheses and select available experimental techniques or analytical methods in order to draw defensible and creative conclusions
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: BIOMG 6410
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRPlant Science Building 102
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Or send this URL: