- Schedule of Classes - December 4, 2021 7:40PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 4, 2021 7:27PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Includes selected experiments on gene expression, biolistic transformation, confocal microscopy, laser capture microdissection, microarray analysis, genetic mapping and mutant analysis, transposon tagging, proteomics, and metabolite analysis.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BIOMG 2800 or PLBRG 2250, plus BIOMG 3300 or BIOMG 3310 or BIOMG 3350.
- Demonstrate a set of methods for performing experiments with plant material in the laboratory and be able to follow and use experimental protocols.
- Describe what information can be gained by a particular type of experimentation or data analysis as well as the limitations of the methods.
- Formulate testable hypotheses and select available experimental techniques or analytical methods in order to draw defensible and creative conclusions.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: PLBIO 6410
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Plant Science Building 102
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Van Wijk, K
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: