- Schedule of Classes - June 17, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 17, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
Each student is required to attend DEA 3590 lectures, complete all required readings and assignments, and meet with the instructor and with other graduate students. An additional programming project is required for all graduate students.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Course fee: approximately $100 for materials.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE, SBA-HE)
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
Comments Grade only for all DEA majors. Grade option for non-majors.Outcomes
- Students will be able to identify different design programming methods and understanding key issues to consider in selecting and implementing a particular programming approach through lectures, readings, and hands-on exercise (grounding in disciplines and fields).
- Students will utilize social science research, facility management skills, and design concepts to develop a program of space requirements (multidisciplinary perspectives).
- Students will be able to develop critical success factors in developing and managing an effective programming process by participating in a major programming project for a real client (critical thinking).
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: DEA 3590
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRTo Be Assigned
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Cost of materials: approx. $100.
Or send this URL: