- Schedule of Classes - June 17, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 17, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021. Courses of Study 2021-2022 is scheduled to publish by July 1.
An architectural program is used to define the design problem, guide the design process and evaluate design solutions. Students will develop skills in preparing a program while keeping in mind the potential audiences. This course emphasizes the role of social science research and environment - behavior interaction in facility planning and in the design process.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Cost of materials: approximately $100.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE, SBA-HE)
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
Comments Grade only for all DEA majors. Grade option for non-majors.Outcomes
- Students will be able to identify different design programming methods and understanding key issues to consider in selecting and implementing a particular programming approach through lectures, readings, and hands-on exercise (grounding in disciplines and fields).
- Students will utilize social science research, facility management skills, and design concepts to develop a program of space requirements (multidisciplinary perspectives).
- Students will be able to develop critical success factors in developing and managing an effective programming process by participating in a major programming project for a real client (critical thinking).
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: DEA 6500
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRTo Be Assigned
- Aug 26 - Dec 7, 2021
Instruction Mode: Planned for In Person
Grade only for all DEA majors. Grade option for non-majors. Cost of materials: approx. $100.
Or send this URL: