- Schedule of Classes - July 3, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - July 3, 2020 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This course is developed as an introduction to graduate statistics for social sciences. It will review descriptive statistics and probability theory. It will cover exploratory data analysis, basic inferential statistics with a focus on analyses for experimental designs, e.g. ANOVA models.
When Offered Fall.Outcomes
- Students will learn the theoretical foundations of modern quantitative data analysis.
- Students will gain first-hand experience analyzing data and interpreting results.
- Students will master the basic usage of the statistical programs SPSS and R.
Or send this URL: