- Schedule of Classes - December 4, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 4, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This course is developed as an introduction to graduate statistics for social sciences. It will review descriptive statistics and probability theory. It will cover exploratory data analysis, basic inferential statistics with a focus on analyses for experimental designs, e.g. ANOVA models.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: undergraduate statistics class.
- Students will learn the theoretical foundations of modern quantitative data analysis.
- Students will gain first-hand experience analyzing data and interpreting results.
- Students will master the basic usage of the statistical programs SPSS and R.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Sep 2 - Dec 16, 2020
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Asynchronous
Or send this URL: