- Schedule of Classes - May 21, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 21, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019. Courses of Study 2019-2020 is scheduled to publish mid-June.
Educational psychology is the application of psychological concepts to educational settings. This course examines the dynamic interaction between people as teachers and learners, schools as social and learning environments, and the sociocultural contexts that influence learning. The focus is on those interactions in cognitive, epistemic, social, moral, and personal domains in educational contexts.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Distribution Category (CA-HE, KCM-HE)
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Understand the cognitive, emotional, interpersonal, and social processes involved in learning, teaching, and communicating knowledge and information.
- Create inclusive, caring, and just educational contexts.
- Make ethical judgments about the content and process of education.
- Critically evaluate how psychological theories are involved in successful educational practice.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Or send this URL: