- Schedule of Classes - December 14, 2018 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 14, 2018 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Critically examines theories and empirical research on the relationships among social group membership, social status, and physical and mental health.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: SOC 1101, DSOC 1101, and a course in statistics.
- Be able to contrast multiple theoretical perspectives on a research issue.
- Students will practice applying theories of human development to understanding health inequalities.
- Think creatively about research methods in the context of studying the social brain throughout different developmental stages.
Or send this URL: