- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Highly current information about new and upcoming technology-powered trends and markets to offer the most up-to-date industry knowledge. These emerging technologies may lead to status quo disruption, and we will explore the latest technological advances affecting traditional business models. Industry pioneers will be guest speakers. Experts will provide an insider's view on the rapidly developing capabilities. The insight will enable students to enter into/continue in the workforce with current marketplace knowledge providing strategic advantage to their organizations, careers, and entrepreneurial efforts. Review of new technologies plus converging to create synergistic growth and ways exploiting these symbiotic effects. Approximately ten new technology areas/industries will be covered in this four-consecutive-night intensive pre-semester seminar course.
When Offered Winter.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: full time students enrolled at Cornell Tech.
- Ability to understand technology-influenced business impacts including what areas to investigate and what questions to ask.
- Ability to make effective managerial decisions regarding technology-led, technology-dependent, or technology-based business endeavors.
- Established personal foundation for making difficult, high-integrity, and honorable business management decisions regarding the use of nascent technologies in an organization.
- Managerial effectiveness and decision-making confidence regarding senior-level, technologically based leadership decisions.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
Instruction Mode: In Person
Taught in NYC. Enrollment Limited to Cornell Tech students via application only.
Department Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: