- Schedule of Classes - March 3, 2021 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 3, 2021 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
In this course students will gain greater awareness of how they manage their time and how they manage themselves. Through application of project management strategies, time tracking and self-reflection, students will examine their ways of doing things and practice different approaches to time management, improving sleep, managing stress, as well as a number of learning strategies and mindset practices.
When Offered Winter.Outcomes
- Implement strategies to manage your time.
- Evaluate different learning methods and study skills (that are most effective for you).
- Recognize what motivates you to learn.
- Design strategies to recover from set-backs.
- Identify what personal factors influence your learning.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- MTROnline Meeting
- Jan 4 - Jan 23, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Instructor consent required for this class. Intended for current Cornell students only.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: