- Schedule of Classes - June 3, 2023 7:52PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 3, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
The course is the second half of the integrative capstone experience combining the competencies and knowledge gained during the last two semesters of the students' time at Sloan and the experiences gained in employment. In part two of this course, students track and analyze their data, perform a financial analysis, and present their findings.
When Offered Fall, Summer.
Comments Multi-term course.Outcomes
- Communicate effectively through oral presentation and dialogue skills.
- Write effectively and clearly.
- Develop compelling solutions for a client organization by conducting critical, creative, and reflective thinking .
- Demonstrate critical, creative, and reflective thinking (analysis, synthesis, and evaluation skills), providing the client (their organization) with a reasonable solution.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Multi-Term(Multi-Term Course: Not Graded)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Jul 2 - Aug 5, 2023
- M Online Meeting
- Jul 24, 2023
Instruction Mode: Online
Or send this URL: