- Schedule of Classes - June 3, 2023 7:52PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 3, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
The course is designed to act as an integrative experience combining the competencies and knowledge gained during the student's time at Sloan and the experiences gained in employment. The field study allows students to work on a long term project within their organization which has been identified as relevant to the coursework and important to the organization. Students will work on a project within their own health care organization throughout the 18 month course of the program. Applying what has been learned in courses and in their career, the students are expected to develop relevant and actionable strategic solutions for the project, culminating in an oral presentation, with a written summary of analysis, documentation and rationale.
When Offered Multi-semester course: (Fall, Spring, Summer).
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: EMHA students.
- Communicate effectively through oral presentation and dialogue skills.
- Write effectively and clearly.
- Develop compelling solutions for a client organization by conducting critical, creative, and reflective thinking.
- Demonstrate critical, creative, and reflective thinking (analysis, synthesis, and evaluation skills), providing the client (their organization) with a reasonable solution.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Multi-Term(Multi-Term Course: Not Graded)
Class Number & Section Details
- M Online Meeting
- Jun 18 - Jun 24, 2023
- Aug 6 - Aug 12, 2023
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Synchronous
Or send this URL: