- Schedule of Classes - June 3, 2023 7:52PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 3, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Environmental Psychology is an interdisciplinary field concerned with how the physical environment and human behavior interrelate. Most of the course focuses on how residential environments and urban and natural settings affect human health and well-being. Students also examine how human attitudes and behaviors affect environmental quality. Issues of environmental justice and culture are included throughout. Hands-on projects plus exams.
When Offered Fall, Summer.
Distribution Category (D-HE, LAD-HE, SBA-HE)
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
Comments DEA 1501 - Writing in the major (WIM) option also is available (by instructor permission) for 4 credits.Outcomes
- Provide overview of knowledge about the environment and human behavior (grounding in field).
- Understand cultural and life course diversity in human-environment interactions (sensitivity to diversity).
- Learn how to analyze problems like an environmental psychologist (develop critical thinking skill).
Six Week Summer. Combined with: COGST 1500, PSYCH 1500
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MTWRF Online Meeting
- Jun 20 - Jul 28, 2023
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Synchronous
This Online Summer Session class is offered by the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. For details visit http://www.sce.cornell.edu/ss/courses/courses.php?v=1343
Or send this URL: