- Schedule of Classes - June 3, 2023 7:52PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 3, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This distance learning course will introduce students to the opportunities and market potential, as well as the challenges and risks of operating in emerging markets such as China, India, Brazil, Russia, Mexico, South Africa and many others. Students will learn about the various types of risk that businesses face when operating in these markets, and the major approaches to risk assessment and management. Through a combination of readings, lectures and case discussions students will gain practical skills in evaluating and assessing risk, and in developing business models and strategies that are suitable for success in emerging markets.
When Offered Summer.
- Analyze the opportunities and market potential of emerging markets.
- Recognize the various types of risk that businesses face when operating in emerging markets, and discuss the major approaches to risk assessment and management.
- Demonstrate practical skills in evaluating and assessing risk, and in developing business models and strategies that are suitable for success in emerging markets.
Three Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Jun 20 - Jul 7, 2023
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Asynchronous
This course is open to all registrants, including undergraduates and Precollege students. This Online Summer Session class is offered by the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. For details visit http://www.sce.cornell.edu/ss/courses/courses.php?v=3210
Or send this URL: