- Schedule of Classes - September 9, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 9, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Introductory botany, including plant identification. Emphasizes structure, reproduction, and classification of flowering plants. Much of the laboratory work is conducted outdoors taking advantage of several outstanding natural areas available for study. Those who lack college-level biology are expected to work closely with the instructor on supplemental instructional materials.
When Offered Summer (six-week session).
Distribution Category (BIOLS-AG)
- Explain, evaluate, and effectively interpret basic Biological concepts.
- Ability to distinguish among the major land plant lineages.
- Ability to understand and communicate the basic principles of Darwinian evolution by means of natural selection and the major principles of plant biology.
Six Week Summer.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Online Meeting
- Jun 21 - Jul 30, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
This Online Summer Session class is offered by the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. For details visit http://www.sce.cornell.edu/ss/courses/courses.php?v=3077
Or send this URL: