- Schedule of Classes - May 13, 2021 7:15PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 13, 2021 7:16PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Introduces two major graphic software programs (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) to develop original designs. Class activities and projects include textile design, technical flat drawing design, digitized fashion illustration, 3D virtual fashion design, and story board. Projects include both individual work and group work.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: FSAD majors, transfer students, and Fashion Studies minors.
- Learn basic tools and functions of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CLO3D, and their use in the apparel industry.
- Master creative drawing skills for fashion sketching, technical flat drawing and textile design.
- Understand various modes of communicating design ideas and presenting fashion idea and products.
Three Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Jun 1 - Jun 17, 2021
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Asynchronous
This Online Summer Session class is offered by the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. For details visit http://www.sce.cornell.edu/ss/courses/courses.php?v=3328
Or send this URL: