- Schedule of Classes - September 9, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 9, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
In this three-week session, students will learn how designers think, solve problems, and improve our world. The need for critical thinkers is great and this course will enable students to better understand the world and their role in creating a more humane and sustainable future. The course also introduces design methodologies for creative thinking and practice design skills: sketching, modeling, prototyping, graphics, exhibition design.
When Offered Summer.
- Develop literacy in design visualization and graphic communication.
- Develop skills in a variety of visualization techniques for effective communication.
- Develop skills for critical thinking and quantitative literacy, visual literacy and analysis, capacity to create knowledge.
- Reflection on professional practice.
Three Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MTWRF Online Meeting
- Jun 21 - Jul 9, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
This Online Summer Session class is offered by the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. For details visit http://www.sce.cornell.edu/ss/courses/courses.php?v=2716
Or send this URL: