- Schedule of Classes - September 9, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 9, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
The MPS project is a degree requirement which showcases a student's knowledge on a particular topic in their field of study. This project may be an action program, the development of a plan to address a pertinent problem, the development of materials or methodology suited to the student's situation, or the development and execution of research appropriate to the profession. The project is the integration of coursework and skills acquired during the degree program.
When Offered Fall, Spring, Summer.
Comments This course is for CALS Professional Master's project work.Outcomes
- Identify a project topic through synthesizing information.
- Write a project proposal on the selected topic.
- Develop a plan for project completion, using project management skills.
- Identify means for collecting relevant information and analyzing data or literature.
- Analyze data or literature to develop a project report.
- Demonstrate teamwork by working collaboratively, if appropriate for the project.
- Critically analyze the findings and impacts of the project.
Disabled for this roster.