- Schedule of Classes - September 9, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 9, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This course is an introduction to programming with Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for students aiming to enter the world of business analytics. Using business applied cases students will increase decision making efficiency and productivity through a detailed understanding of VBA programming languages.
When Offered Winter, Summer.
Permission Note Not open to: Dyson students.
Forbidden Overlaps Forbidden Overlap: due to an overlap in content, students will not receive credit for both AEM 2830 and AEM 2831.
- Utilize VBA, a strong tool that adds a great deal of functionality to Excel.
- Develop algorithmic thinking.
- Recognize Basic Data Structures.
- Apply conditional branching and looping.
- Create procedures and functions.
- Develop skills in building models to solve real-world business problems.
- Produce an Excel VBA solution for a business application.
Three Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Jun 21 - Jul 9, 2021
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Asynchronous
This Online Summer Session class is offered by the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. For details visit http://www.sce.cornell.edu/ss/courses/courses.php?v=3301
Or send this URL: