- Schedule of Classes - February 11, 2021 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - June 28, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Introductory botany, including plant identification. Emphasizes structure, reproduction, and classification of flowering plants. Much of the laboratory work is conducted outdoors taking advantage of several outstanding natural areas available for study. Those who lack college-level biology are expected to work closely with the instructor on supplemental instructional materials.
When Offered Summer (six-week session).
Distribution Category (BIOLS-AG)
- Explain, evaluate, and effectively interpret basic Biological concepts.
- Ability to distinguish among the major land plant lineages.
- Ability to understand and communicate the basic principles of Darwinian evolution by means of natural selection and the major principles of plant biology.
Six Week Summer.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- Jun 22 - Jul 31, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
This Summer Session class is offered by the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. For details visit http://www.sce.cornell.edu/ss/courses/courses.php?v=3077
Disabled for this roster.