- Schedule of Classes - February 11, 2021 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - June 28, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This course focuses on user experience design (UX) and the life cycle of interface design from the user perspective. We will discuss key aspects of the human-centered design process: understanding, analyzing, and formalizing user needs, exploring possible design solutions to address user needs, creating prototypes to externalize design ideas, and evaluating the usability of these prototypes.
When Offered Fall.
- Students will be able to appraise the human-centered design cycle and human-computer interaction design concepts.
- Students will be able to build practical skills required to apply the human-centered design process in technology design through class activities and a semester-long project.
- Students will be able to design a user interface in a semester-long project, including interim milestones that walk the students through the specific stages of the design process.
- Students will be able to develop teamwork skills through a semester-long group project.
Six Week Summer. Combined with: INFO 3450
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Disabled for this roster.