- Schedule of Classes - February 11, 2021 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - June 28, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Introduction to media history, industry, content, policy, process, and effects.
When Offered Fall, Summer.
Distribution Category (SBA-AG)
- Students will be able to identify the policies and institutions that impact the content, structure and distribution of media products.
- Students will be able to describe the economic and structural operations of the media industry.
- Students will be able to explain various kinds of processes and effects of media on individuals, groups, and society.
- Students will be able to apply a theory of media effects to a media message or organization.
Three Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- Jun 1 - Jun 19, 2020
Instruction Mode: Online
This Online Summer Session class is offered by the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. For details visit http://www.sce.cornell.edu/ss/courses/courses.php?v=2279
Disabled for this roster.