- Schedule of Classes - July 23, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 13, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Environmental Psychology is an interdisciplinary field concerned with how the physical environment and human behavior interrelate. Most of the course focuses on how residential environments and urban and natural settings affect human health and well-being. Students also examine how human attitudes and behaviors affect environmental quality. Issues of environmental justice and culture are included throughout. Hands-on projects plus exams. Lecture and discussion sections. DEA 1501 - Writing in the major (WIM) option also is available (by instructor permission) for 4 credits.
When Offered Spring, Summer.
Distribution Category (SBA-AS)
- Provide overview of knowledge about the environment and human behavior (grounding in field)
- Understand cultural and life course diversity in human-environment interactions (sensitivity to diversity)
- Learn how to analyze problems like an environmental psychologist (develop critical thinking skill)
Or send this URL: