- Schedule of Classes - August 27, 2017 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2017 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2016-2017.
Focuses on understanding the principles of heat and mass transfer in the context of biological (biomedical/bioprocessing/bioenvironmental) systems. Emphasizes physical understanding of transport processes and simple reaction rates with application examples from plant, animal, and human biology in the bioenvironment (soil/water/air), and industrial processing of food and biomaterials.
When Offered Fall, summer.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite or corequisite: MATH 2930 and fluid mechanics course.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An ability to integrate modern biology with engineering principles.
Summer Special Session 2.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MTWRRiley-Robb Hall 105
- May 25 - Jul 5, 2017
This Summer Session class is offered by the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. For details visit http://www.sce.cornell.edu/ss/courses/courses.php?v=2052
Disabled for this roster.