- Schedule of Classes - August 27, 2017 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2017 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2016-2017.
Properties of Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids; hydrostatic and dynamic forces; principles of continuity, conservations of mass, energy and momentum and their applications; laminar and turbulent flows and boundary layer, introduction to Navier Stokes; dimensional analysis and similarity; blood flow in the cardiovascular system; gas exchange in the pulmonary system; blood flow and sodium transport in the kidney. The major concepts are covered by case studies.
When Offered Fall, summer.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: ENGRD 2020 and engineering math sequence.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice for engineering practice.
Summer Special Session 2.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MTWRFRiley-Robb Hall 105
- May 25 - Jul 5, 2017
This Summer Session class is offered by the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. For details visit http://www.sce.cornell.edu/ss/courses/courses.php?v=2290
Or send this URL: