- Schedule of Classes - November 30, 2023 7:54PM EST
- Course Catalog - November 30, 2023 7:32PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
What will US health care look like in five years? Who will gain or lose influence in the battle for value and market position? While the debate rages on how to improve US health care, major players are jockeying to reinvent US health care as we know it. In this 1.5 credit course the instructor applies research in disruptive innovation to health care, drawing from interviews with venture capitalists, health system innovation leaders, start-ups, and Big tech.
When Offered Spring.
- Evaluate the application of "disruptive innovation" research and principles to today's health care environment.
- Anticipate how the initiatives of big tech companies and venture-backed innovation sectors will create value and impact the health care industry.
- Evaluate the value proposition and/or threat posed by disruptive primary care models.
- Translate your knowledge of industry disruptions into well-informed implications for incumbent health care enterprises.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- R Online Meeting
- Mar 14, 2024
- MW Online Meeting
- Mar 31 - May 4, 2024
- Mar 17, 2024
- Mar 21, 2024
Instruction Mode: Hybrid-Online and In Person
Enrollment limited to EMHA students.
Or send this URL: