- Schedule of Classes - March 4, 2024 7:37PM EST
- Course Catalog - March 4, 2024 7:06PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
This independent study course offers IS majors (i.e., undergraduates whose applications to affiliate with the IS major have been approved) an opportunity to reflect on concepts from information science as they were encountered and applied in a recent internship. Students write a short paper describing their work experience and how it connects to the educational objectives of the information science major.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Intended for: undergraduate INFO majors whose application to affiliate has been approved and who require work authorization for an employer other than Cornell.
- Analyze societal implications involving information technology.
- Apply basic principles of information science to reason about information in the world
- Understand the challenges and opportunities in information Science
Project Session Full.
Credits and Grading Basis
0.25 Credits S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Or send this URL: