- Schedule of Classes - November 30, 2023 7:54PM EST
- Course Catalog - November 30, 2023 7:32PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
This course is designed to provide students with the opportunity to apply Food Science knowledge and skills to solve specific, real life technical problems incurred by food processors. Under the guidance of faculty mentors, teams consisting of 4 – 5 students will act as consultants for local industry partners working with the New York State Food Venture Center (NYSFVC).
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: juniors and seniors majoring in Food Science.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Apply critical thinking, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Develop professional skills and demonstrate business-level interaction.
- Apply and demonstrate proficiency with food science concepts.
- Practice effective communication to diverse groups, including industry and academic partners.
Regular Academic Session. Choose one lecture and one field studies.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Fernow Hall G24
- Jan 22 - May 7, 2024
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisites: Major in Food Science, Junior or senior standing.
Or send this URL: