- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course will equip attendees with a basic playbook for creating products based on machine learning (ML) technologies. This course is for anyone who wants to work on such products, whether they intend to become a product manager, startup founder, product attorney, or anything else. Any Cornell Tech student can succeed in this class; no prior ML experience or expertise is required and there is no coding involved. This syllabus emphasizes industry practices and tools as well as inquisitive and critical thinking about a discipline that is still very new. Assignments consist of weekly thought pieces that can be delivered in multiple formats (written text, video, or audio recording) and a final presentation that can be delivered either live or as a pre-recorded video.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: full time students enrolled at Cornell Tech.
Satisfies Requirement Satisfies TECH Studio Elective - 1 Credit.Outcomes
- Demonstrate fundamental understanding of the baseline process for productizing machine learning.
- Demonstrate the ability to critically adapt or revise the baseline process for productizing machine learning when applying it to a new target problem.
- Demonstrate fundamental understanding of common industry tools and processes for productizing machine learning.
- Demonstrate ability to thoughtfully map readings, lectures, and in-class comments and questions from classmates onto a new target problem chosen by student.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
Instruction Mode: In Person
Taught in NYC. Enrollment limited to Cornell Tech Students only. 1st year Jacob students do not enroll in these studio electives (they will enroll in their 2nd year). The add/drop deadline is March 7th, 2023.
Department Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: