- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
This course will explore and examine different areas of clinical psychology comprising several areas. The first part of the course will focus on how psychopathology develops. The second part will focus on assessment and treatment of psychopathology. The third part will examine different aspects of today's practice of clinical psychology. The goal of the course is to introduce advanced students who have already taken several psychology courses to the field of clinical psychology.
When Offered Spring.
- Develop an understanding of psychopathology development.
- Learn about the assessment and treatment of psychopathology.
- Discover the different aspects of today's practice of clinical psychology.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: HD 3325
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Savage Hall 100
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Disabled for this roster.