- Schedule of Classes - June 7, 2023 8:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 7, 2023 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Examines plant ecological principles governing weed population dynamics and weed-crop competitive interactions in crop and non-crop ecosystems. Development of sustainable weed management strategies.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: PLSCS 3150 or equivalent.
Comments Offered in odd-numbered years only.Outcomes
- Identify range of sustainable weed management strategies in crop and non-crop systems.
- Critically evaluate published, peer-reviewed literature in the disciplines of weedy and invasive plant biology, ecology, and management.
- Develop a grant proposal specific to the student's discipline.
- Pitch grant proposal to classmates using a verbal and visual presentation.
- Critically evaluate classmates' grant proposals and provide constructive criticism.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Emerson Hall 133
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Disabled for this roster.