- Schedule of Classes - February 3, 2023 7:32PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 3, 2023 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2022-2023.
Students interested in growing their own vegetables will learn the techniques to produce a healthy and productive organic vegetable garden. Students will learn how to build healthy soils, plan and plant for success, control garden pests with minimal effort and impact, extend harvest seasons, and how to use water efficiently.
When Offered Spring.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Explain the concept of organic vegetable production and the differences and similarities with other philosophies of gardening.
- Improve soil health as a foundation to successful organic gardening.
- Plan, plant and maintain a healthy garden year-round as well as diagnose and correct common problems.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- R Green Grnhouse Bldg G 170-KPL
- Jan 23 - May 9, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: